Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last Day of Work

Friday was my last day at KYSRK. It was hard not to get emotional with the kind words and wishes I received from all of my wonderful co-workers. I have definitely been blessed to have worked with such a gracious and supportive group of people these last ten months. I was particularly honored and touched by the toast given by Lance Spiegel and the beautiful cake. To any of my co-workers reading: thank you so much!

Yesterday I drove up to Salinas with Summer. We stopped at Pea Soup Anderson's - delicious. Listened to the Korea/Uruguay game in the morning and the USA/Ghana game in the afternoon with great disappointment.

Today I had brunch with the family and watched my dad perform in To Kill A Mockingbird... best Walter Cunningham and Nathan Radley ever. Great job Dad. Heading back to LA in a few minutes. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment